Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Creepy Parking Garage Shoot

I'm going to break up the crafting posts with a creepy photo shoot I did in honor of Halloween. Parking garages always give me the heebie jeebies. Especially the fully enclosed ones with low ceilings. Many months ago I stumbled upon this parking garage while trying out a new restaurant downtown. I knew instantly that I had to come back to shoot it. It's dark and spooky and definitely not a place you would want to be during a zombie apocalypse.

Thankfully I have a good and patient friend who let me dress her up and put masks on her and take her to a creepy isolated parking garage at night to get these shots! The resulting images are just as spooky as I had seen them in my mind (or should I say nightmares?)





1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the top three photos; so much in fact, that a new character based on them is insisting on making an appearance in a vampire novel I'm currently writing. I don't suppose you'd allow me the privilege of possibly using one of the photos with the doll, would you?

    If not, that's okay. I just wanted to thank you for the inspiration of a deliciously morbid scene.

    ReplyDelete